Friday, June 21, 2013

Nicole



Velvet Pumps & Sequin Dress

Happy weekend, cuties! I was at the hairdresser on wednesday and have now the ombre look again. Today's outfit post is about my sequin dress by Mango, which I wore on christmas. What did you plan for the weekend?



 dress: Mango /  shoes: Primark / scarf: H&M (old) / clutch: Miu Miu / watch: Michael Kors / ring: Thomas Sabo / bracelet: Marc by Marc Jacobs / earrings: Chanel



Say Hi to Hello Kitty



 Hey my lovelies, a short sign from me with a mini post. I haven't so much time at the moment. I have a lot of stress at the office and at the university. <3


sweater: Hello Kitty by H&M (old) /  shorts: H&M / tights: Primark / watch: Michael Kors / earrings: Chanel /  ring: Thomas Sabo



With my new tattoo



 Hey my lovelies, i hope you had a nice and relaxed weekend. On friday evening I was at the tattoo studio and now I got my sixth tattoo! :-) Now there are two words on my arm "ambitious enough" - that fits so perfect to me. Do you like tattoos in general? I wish you all a nice, sunny Sunday!

-->

dress: Stradivarius (old season) /  shoes: Primark / tights: Primark / watch: Michael Kors / earrings: Chanel / Book: Louis Vuitton and Marc Jacobs Biographie / nailpolish: OPI - Every Month is Oktoberfest


Project - Spot on Blue Pumps





Blue pumps, yellow shirts and colorful pants: Everyone has a lot of problems to combine this pieces in a wonderful outfit. In my outfit project I want to show you some examples to wear colorful items. My first outfit is about blue pumps. I combined them with a grey top, black tights and my Louis Vuitton pochette in azur. A highlight is the golden chain on my bag - I love it!



top: H&M (old) // pumpa: Primark // bag: Louis Vuitton - Pochette Azur // ring: Thomas Sabo // bracelets: Marc by Marc Jacobs; Betsey Johnson & other // watch: Michael Kors // earrings: Forever21 // nailpolish: OPI - Every Month is Oktoberfest // iPhone Case: Luisa the Goose by Moschino




Happy New Year, guys!




Today is New Years Eve - the time is running! What did you plan for tonight? And what do you want to wear? We'll celebrate a little bit at home and doing a playing evening. A lot of friends are celebrating in Amsterdam or they are skiing. I don't want to do a special thing today, because my daily life starts on the 2nd of January :-( But I'm very nosy of your outfits and your plans for tonight! Happy New Years Eve, guys! See you next year! Xoxo <3


blouse: Primark (old); skirt: H&M (old); shoes: Maison Martin Margiela; bag: Miu Miu; watch: Michael Kors; ring: Thomas Sabo; bracelet: Marc by Marc Jacobs, earrings: Primark


FALLING IN LOVE WITH THE COLLAR




my lovely followers, it was a hard week! I was on an educational journey and it was very boring. But now I have some time to post a new outfit! :-) And again with my new Miu Miu clutch. The outfit looks very business like. Which outfit do you like in your daily life? Write me, i love all your comments.

-->
CLOTHES: pants: H&M; sweater: Tommy Hilfiger; blouse: H&M; collar: H&M; loafers: H&M; bracelets:Marc by Marc JacobsSwarovskiThomas Sabo and some gold ones; earrings: Chanel; watch: Michael Kors; Clutch: Miu Miu; ring: Thomas Sabo

COSMETICS: MakeUp/Foundation: Estée Lauder - Double Wear Stay-in-Place Makeup SPF 10 (12 Desert Beige); Powder: Maybelline Jade - Fit Me Powder (350 Caramel); Nailpolish: OPI - Every Month is Oktoberfest; Lipstick: Yves Saint Laurent - Rouge Pure (Fuchsia, 19); Mascara: Maybelline Jade - Illegal Length

Total in Black



 Hello my lovelies, today is it very sunny <3 the perfect weather for some outfit pictures. Yesterday night we were in a restaurant in Hannover - it was very nice to relax on a friday night. We ate some salat and enjoy the time there. What did you plan for this weekend? Hope you enjoy my newest outfit post - totally black :-)


shirt: Mango // biker jacket: Zara // leather leggings: Vero Moda // shoes: Maison Martin Margiela // bag: Louis Vuitton - Speedy 25 // earrings: Chanel // ring: Thomas Sabo // bracelet: Marc by Marc Jacobs; H&M // watch: Michael Kors // lipstick: Chanel
                                                                Some outfit































-->

2 comments:

nicolesophiie said...

thank you for supporting me!

Tam said...

Hi!

Love your look!

But so do others... somebody has borrowed it on her instagram :-)
https://instagram.com/p/7hT6sLAVrU/

I think copying is the most sincere form of flattery though?

Bye!