Thursday, March 21, 2013

Elenora from Italy


Always believe in pink



 You know how much i love the combo shocking pink + black. Well here there is another look with this colors! I matched this lovely Westrags dress with lace tights and a gold collar by H&M! Everything is made more precious by the glittering clutch! I wore this outfit for a birthday-aperitif-dinner in a cool local in the center of Pisa.



Dress: thanks to Westrags
Tights: Omsa
Blazer: Zara
Heels: local market
Clutch: H&M
Ring: H&M
Necklace: H&M



Pure

I took advantage of the heat of Saturday to wear soft colors and summer clothes! This is the look i wore for a night out with friends: a sand dress, white Burberry jacket and nude flats. The chic touch is given by the snake clutch and the grey tights.


Dress: Only
Jacket: Burberry
Flats: H&M
Clutch: Zara


Valentine's day.. with LOVE!


 Happy Valentine's Day to everyone! (: How would you pass this day? I'm not a romantic girl so i think tonight i'll do something "different"! (: I'll tell you tomorrow! Meanwhile, here there's the look i bought to wear this evening: romantic-rock!


WHAT I'M WEARING:
SWEATER: Benetton
SKIRT: Replay
COAT: Zara

SCARF: gift
BOOTS: Ash
NECKLACE: diy
RINGS: H&M



Old coat and bag


 Those photos has been taken last week(when I had almost 2 hours for living). I had to go out and, annoyed, I decided to look into my mom's closet looking for old news. Well i found this grey coat and the vintage bag! :D All matched with shorts, sweater and a big scarf. And my lovely floral tights!


WHAT I'M WEARING:
COAT: mom's closet
SWEATER: Burberry
SHORTS: Stradivarius

SCARF: gift
BAG: mom's closet
TIGHTS: Omsa
HEELS: Sofie
RINGS: H&M




Very pink stripes



 I wore again my pink shoes that match perfectly the summer dress made more winter by blacks shorts (yes, there are) with hot and super-covering tights. We could not miss my adorable blazer!


WHAT I'M WEARING:
DRESS: H&M
BLAZER: Zara
SHORTS: Stradivarius

TIGHTS: Calzedonia
HEELS: Zara
CLUTCH: H&M


Hello 2012! - The outfit


 I decided to opt for something a little bit "strange" (like the details of Omsa stockings!) mixed withglitter (the t-shirt and clutch) and a shocking color (blazer and heels) .. and that's the result! I hope you like it!


COSA INDOSSO/WHAT I'M WEARING:
CANOTTA/TANK: gift
SHORTS: Stradivarius
BLAZER: Zara

CALZE/TIGHTS: thanks to Omsa
SCARPE/SHOES: Market Place
CLUTCH: H&M
ANELLO/RING: H&M


Velvet sunset




 I love the sunsetIt makes me feel warm even if it's cold outsideWell the other day was not so cold and for the occasion (and that was a great occasion...!) I decided to wear these tights by Emilio Cavallini that I find soooooo cuteDespite they make my legs look whiter than they are (I assure you that they are really whitehave also a nice touch of color. So I combined them with a velvet blazer from H&M, a big sweater that, although it dates back to the times of the medium school, it still fits me and a velvet bag from my mother by Roberta di Camerino.

-->

CALZE/TIGHTS: Emilio Cavallini
BALLERINE/FLATS: handmade
BORSA/BAG: Roberta di Camerino




Half animalier





COSA INDOSSO/WHAT I'M WEARING:
VESTITO/DRESS: Zara
SCARPE/SHOES: shop in Lucca




Shorts and tights





WHAT I'M WEARING:
T-SHIRT: Pimkie
CARDIGAN: Zara
SHORTS: H&M
COLLANT: Calzedonia
BALLERINE/FLATS: Porselli
BORSA/BAG: Chapelier



Varius outfit














-->







Eleonora YouTube




-->

2 comments:

Rosina Ricci said...

I want to make my lifestyle by wearing the fashion dress with different design. If you want to take the design of Italian Fashion Clothes then you can go through it http://www.dressspace.com

Anonymous said...

hi .....you have great choice of nylons....but nylons looks great on legs like your.....nice smooth legs....take good care of them.....