Sunday, February 24, 2013

Rebecca Jean

-->

                                                                  Vintage style

Plaid Jacket

This plaid jacket made its cameo back in January.  It belongs to a little black dress that unfortunately is a tad too small for me.  Not to worry, I can still have fun with the jacket.










Beret {Vintage}
Earrings {Target}
Hair bow {ModCloth}
Turtleneck {Target}
Jacket {Vintage}
'When We Kiss Ring' {ModCloth}
'Promptness is Posh Skirt' {ModCloth}
Tights {my mind escapes me}
Shoes {Pour La Victoire}

Sweater dress








VINTAGE hat | MODCLOTH/TULLE dress | SHOPKO necklace | HUE tights | VINCE CAMUTO shoes

 Mod Cloth Dress






-->

  • Emily and Fin dress-ModCloth
  • Qupid shoes-ModCloth
Herringbone skirt




Hat: Vintage Vogue
Jacket: Target
Turtleneck: Target
Necklace: ModCloth
Skirt: Vintage Vogue
Stockings: JC Penny
Shoes: Seychelles



Black dress


 Starting from the top:  my fascinator is a modern piece from Target, the earrings came from Goodwill, my dress is vintage from Vintage Vogue {local}, the belt is secondhand from Treasures on Main {local}, my clutch is vintage from an antique mall in Hixton {local-ish}, that watch and bracelet were thrifted from garage sales, my cocktail ring was purchased from an independent Silpada representative, my tights came from ModCloth, and those special shoes are from Indie designer Poetic Licence purchased locally at Kick.




  • 1960′s wiggle dress {purchased locally at Vintage Vogue}
  • Earrings, watch & bracelet {thrifted locally}
  • Heart belt {secondhand, purchased locally at Treasures on Main}
  • Vintage clutch {purchased from a local antique mall}
  • Sateen tights {purchased online at ModCloth}
  • Poetic Licence shoes {purchased locally at KICK}
Polka dots




I don't think argyle and polka dots are really meant to be worn together, but I kinda like it. I needed something a little fun, since most of my day will be spent working at the computer.
Pin curls! (My 2nd attempt.)
Argyle sweater: Tarjaypol
Belt: My memory fails me
Polka dot skirt: ModCloth
Apt 9 wedges: Kohl's

Coat




Earrings {Target}
Coat {Modcloth}
Tights {Target}
Shoes {Seychelles}


Varius outfit









Original outfit-http://www.midnightmaniac.com -->

No comments: