Friday, January 4, 2013

Nur from Istambul


PENCIL SKIRT


TOPSHOP PENCIL SKIRT; DERIMOD LEATHER JACKET; ZARA CLUTCH; URBAN OUTFITTERS VELVET BOOTS


This Topshop's burgundy pencil skirt is my latest favorite and best for alternative matches! It is easily compatible with not only boots but also stilettos as well as flats. What about the tops?? This time I preferred cozy jumper inside of the leather jacket because of the winter season. 
Hey! This is the first post of 2013, enjoy :)

Pink Skirt


Black pullover /Spica
Shirt /Miss Swiss
Skirt /Zara
Belt / Mango
Clutch /Zara
Heel /Guess

Black Dress



Wool Dress /MANGO
Leather Jacket / Derimod
Pink Faux Fur Stole /  H&M
Velvet Boots / Urban Outfitter
Bag /Vintage
Snakeskin Print Belt /Urban Outfiiter
Necklace /Ebay
Sunglasses /Marc by Marc Jacobs
These photos are taken just before snowy days in Montreal. Although it was sunny the weather was extremely cold around minus 5. Nowadays, everywhere is covered by snow and very very cold. Bırrr...
Whenever I decide to wear something in black, I can easily find myself totally dressed in black. Therefore, I generally select colorful accessory to complement the black outfit. I used blue belt and necklace; pink stole and bag in this post. When you combine different colors on black background, you can eliminate black dominance.



No comments: