Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Girl from Spain

asymmetric skirt


I was wearing:

Hat/ Sombrero: Zara
Jacket/ Cazadora: Bershka
Shirt/ Camisa: Precchio
Skirt/ Falda: Bershka
Necklace/ Collar: Blanco
Bracelet/ Pulsera: Blanco
Belt/ Cinturón: Bershka
Shoes/ Zapatos: Zara New

color of wine



I was wearing:

Tocado/ Hat: Zara
Jacket: Zara
Flower/ Flor: H&M
Dress/ Vestido: Boutique
Shoes/ Zapatos: Stradivarius

MISSES 'SKIRTS



I was wearing:
 Top: Zara
Skirt: H&M
Shoes: Zara

elegant dress



yellow skirt



 I was wearing:

Coat/ Abrigo: Blanco 
Shirt/ Camisa: Talismán
Tights/ Medias: Tienda local
Skirt/HiM
perfectly


I  was wearing:

Jacket/ Perfecto: H&M
Jeans: Bershka
Bag/ Bolso: Lam
Shoes/ Zapatos: Jeffrey Campbell

Black and brown




 I was wearing:

Coat/ Abrigo: Zara
Necklace/ Collar: Blanco New
T-shirt/ Camiseta: H&M
Skirt/ Falda: Zara New
Rings/ Anillos: Claire's New
Bag/ Bolso: SuiteBlanco
Belt/ Cinturón: Zara
Shoes/ Zapatos: Zara New

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey, great outfits, I love them!
but how about wearing a velvet dress, I think it would be great on you, belive me
diane